This work by Michael Etigson (E-mail) is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Artimation

Did I say 'back to drawing' in my last post? In case you hadn't guessed by now, I'm easily distracted and in this case it was by animation techniques. I've yet to acquire photoshop or flash, so I've been using a very good free graphics program to manipulate the images (paint.net), writing scripts to automate the image changes (autohotkey) and compiling them into gif animations (unfreeze). It's hardly professional or cutting edge but it's fun and relatively simple to do (and free). If you are interested in such things I hope the links provided are of some use. As for the image I used here, it was passed to me by a friend and I've no idea who created it or I'd give them credit for their efforts. Okay... NOW back to drawing :)

No comments: