This work by Michael Etigson (E-mail) is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License

Monday, May 11, 2009

Kitty Revenge


This is actually a belated birthday drawing for EMMA the AQUA-GIRL! There, that should suitably irritate her. She's just turned twelve now, going on 35 of course, and remains one of the brightest children I've ever met. There are volumes I could relay about her, but she'd have her lawyers all over me if I did so I'll have to limit it to the drawing in question. Emma used to wrap Max's head, my friend's Russian Blue, in toilet paper and chase him around in her younger years and I thought turn-about would be fair play so I gave Max a chance for revenge here. By the way, kiddo, I got Max's attorneys to give me permission for printing this so don't even think about litigation.

No comments: