This work by Michael Etigson (E-mail) is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Studies in Pain


This is an obviously unfinished drawing I did in the hospital after being continually annoyed by the beeping of my IV pump. Those of you unfortunate enough to be familiar with these artificial appendages know how fussy they are about your movements and how irritating their persistent beeps can be as they escalate in volume until a nurse arrives to silence them. My concept here was to depict an ailing assassin who's been betrayed by the unpredicatable and grating beeps of his IV and killed by his victim's bodyguards before he can complete his mission.
I'd still like to complete this at some point, but I thought I'd post it as is for the moment.

No comments: