This work by Michael Etigson (E-mail) is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Global Warming Debate


After wasting a day watching Al Gor and Newt Gringrich argue about global warming on C-Span, I felt that the only thing that would give me some satsifaction about having done so would be to see each of them die from the very things they were arguing for. I decided a fitting end to Gor's endless rambling about the melting ice caps would be to be eaten by a polar bear and Gingrich's demise would have to be the result of choking on the fumes from industrial expansion. The face I drew in the sun is that of my doctor, who I've been promising to draw for quite some time. I told him this was just a warm-up for his drawing. His only comment was this was the best drawing I've done yet.

No comments: