This work by Michael Etigson (E-mail) is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Zeus


Yet another drawing that led me along piece by piece. I'd started with the bald man then merged the pegasus horse with his profile for reasons unknown other than some aspect of my mind processes visuals like three dimensional shapes in a puzzle box. Pegasus shifted me to the Mercury character on the right and made me label the bald guy as Zeus, staying with the mythology theme. The addition of the tiny man wearing a fedora and holding a drink with an umbrella in it was just... well your guess is as good as mine. As for the cat popping out of Zeus's pocket to chase a butterfly, Bat told me she'd gnaw the cables to my router unless I included a feline.

No comments: